Friday 25 May 2012

Fabric Love


I love fabric! I think, in fact I know, I’m addicted to it! After reading quite a few blogs it has been very heartening to know that there are so many like-minded people out there who love their fabric and creating things with it. I’m not that weird!

So when I came across the Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition it was exciting and inspiring to imagine what I could do with the fabric you get.  I got my Umbrella Prints Trimmings in the mail a few weeks ago, started creating straight away but have just started blogging. I have meant to start a blog for a while but this competiton got me going so I can upload the bits and pieces that I make.  I actually bought 2 sets of the trimmings as I couldn’t decide on which colour range to get. Here are the two sets, such beautiful fabrics….. I need to finish my creations so I can share the pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment